1. Naming Rules Character, guild, shop and estate names should not be offensive or inappropriate for a general audience. Players are encouraged to choose names that are not difficult to read or type.
2. Behaviour 2a. Harassment In-game behaviour that negatively affects other player's ability to enjoy the game in the way it is intended is prohibited.
3. Chat Using in-game chat to advertise websites that are not authorised by Falou 2, or discuss cheats is prohibited.
4. Bug Abuse Bugs are errors or faults in the game that produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or causes it to behave in unintended ways. Abusing or intentionally triggering bugs for personal gain is prohibited. Players are required to report bugs on the Discord, to the in-game team, or to support.
5. Trading 5a. Scamming Conducting trade under false pretenses is prohibited.
6. Cheating Manipulating the game files or using third-party programs to modify gameplay is prohibited, UI Reskins/the official Guide to reduce lag are the only officially allowed modification of game files. Manipulating files will get your Account banned for 1 day, if you do it again your account will be banned permanently.
7. Account Security Asking other players for their account details (usernames and/or passwords) or sharing your account details with anyone else is prohibited. Falou 2 staff will never ask you for your account password. This includes allowing other players to use or have access to your account.
8. Game Masters Causing interference or nuisance, and preventing Game Masters from carrying out their duties is prohibited. This includes repeatedly sending friend/party/trade requests, and giving false/misleading information to Game Masters. The decisions and actions of the Falou 2 Team are to be followed. Game Masters will not accept friend/party/trade requests, or give in-game currency or items to players.
9. Unauthorized assumption of authority Falsely claiming to be, or have influence over, a game master, moderator or staff member of Falou 2 is prohibited.
10. Rules and Terms of Service The rules are to be followed in addition to the Terms of Service. Game Masters and Falou 2 staff reserve the right to modify and enforce the rules as they see fit.
The creation of more than one account is allowed. When determining bug using or similar infractions (please refer to ingame rules 4 and 6) with one of these accounts, all accounts will be penalized as the one having broken the rules.
Punishments for wrongdoing against the Falou 2 Team (insulting, swearing, flooding, harassment, or arrogance) are punishable . The decisions and actions of the Falou 2 Team are to be followed. If a player tries to go around or avoid a decision already made by a GM, in which they, for example, ask another GM about the same infraction, it will lead to a timed ban from the game. (Disagreements with GM’s and their choices are always to be reported to Galton!)
Violations against the rules will be primarily dealt with by GMs. The GMs are empowered to jail the people or other necessary measures to meet the actions against the rules and report them. With that, the player and their account can be banned when deemed necessary.