As we discussed before how to do a sew in with leave out. That sewing needs 5x5 Closure, it allows your natural hair out and creates a natural look. But one of the downsides of the style is that your natural hair can be harm by some chemical shampoo products, high temperature bought by heat tools, etc.
The 5x5 Lace Closure, to put it simply, is a small patch of lace with hair, usually human hair. And the lace size is usually 5x5 closure, 4x4 closure. The closure can be sewed onto your braiding hair to create a protective style and mimic the natural look of real hair.
Details About The Installing 1. bleach the knots for the 5x5 Closure Wig, and you can use, for example, 40 volume developer to do the trick. And make the combination thick instead of runny until the texture is similar to the toothpaste. Then apply the mix on the top of the lace.
2. Install the hair bundles. Continue the sewing process to make sure the hair is secure, and you can sew in the hair in a looping method. The stylist suggests that using loops to create a more secure foundation. Then you can do flip over to the top method to avoid bulky tracks and a natural flat.
3. Curving the hair bundles upwards so that hair can fall into her face naturally instead of falling straight down. You can use blowdryers to dry the closure for the installing.
4. Deal with the edge, brush the edges back, and make sure that the hair is brushed back.
5. Use a cap to protect the natural hair and give a more realistic look. And secure the cap onto the braiding hair. And create an area that is used to apply the closure.
6. You can observe your hairline, then you can mimic your own hairline when you pluck the hair on closure.
7. Cut the cap along the line you just create, and you can protect the hairline and scalp by leaving some area of cap on the forehead. Do a little makeup to create a more natural look. And you can use 2-3 tapes on the cap, not on the skin. Though applying the glue on the skin is more secure, it will harm your skin and hairline.
8. Apply the lace glue on the tape to make it more secure.And install the lace by stretching the lace is lined up to the proper diameter that you left out.
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com